This one-story, gable-and-wing house is three-bays wide and double pile with a shed-roofed addition constructed behind the wing and a second shed-roofed rear addition that runs across the entire width of the house. It has a low, hip-roofed front porch supported by tapered wood posts with a replacement railing. The left bay of the porch has been enclosed and is covered vinyl siding. The rest of the house retains original wood weatherboards and trim including cornerboards, boxed eaves, and partial gable returns. It has replacement windows and the front door is a modern replacement. The house appears on the 1913 Sanborn map, but the first known occupant is J. D. Woods (machine operator) in 1919.