Thomas L. Ward House – c. 1925
This one-story hip-roofed bungalow is three-bays wide and triple pile. The house has a gabled front porch supported by wide, rubble stone piers with granite caps and a granite-capped rubble stone knee wall running between them. The house has wood shingles, knee braces, and a set of three decorative diamond-paned windows in the front gable. It retains original wood weatherboards and nine-over-one wood windows. The front door is a fifteen-light French door. A rubble stone retaining wall, matching the porch piers, extends down the front walk and across the front of the property. The earliest known occupant of the house is Thomas L. Ward (City Transfer Company) in 1925.