C. W. King House – c. 1913
This one-story house has a high, hipped roof with a projecting gable on the left front and a gabled rear ell on the left side. The house has a hip-roofed porch that extends across the façade and wraps around the projecting gable; it is supported by turned posts with an original railing running between them. The house retains original wood weatherboards and one-over-one wood windows. A sunburst-patterned trim exists in the front gable with a replacement vent in the center of it. The front door is a modern replacement was installed in the place of two nine-light-over-multi-panel doors that were originally side-by-side on the façade. Both interior brick chimneys have also been removed. The house appears on the 1913 Sanborn map; the earliest known occupant is C. W. King (engineer) in 1919.