Smith House – c. 1905
This two-story, triple-A-roofed house is three-bays wide and single pile with a one-story gabled rear ell on the right side. The house, which had fallen into ruin in the 1980s has been renovated, but also highly altered. The original front porch has been removed and a modern deck-like porch exists, along with an exterior stair to a door centered on the second-floor façade. The building is covered with vinyl siding and has replacement windows, each with a small pent-roof sheltering the opening. The front door is a modern replacement, but retains the original sidelights and transom. The earliest known occupants of the house are Miss Ada R. Smith, Ernest R. Smith (clerk), and John E. Smith (carpenter) in 1905. Members of the Smith family remained in the house through at least 1930.
Shed, c. 1990 – One-story, front-gabled, frame shed features plywood sheathing, an asphalt-shingled roof and a single, four-panel wood door at the front.
(From the Burch Ave. National Register Listing.)