(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled house is three-bays wide and single pile with a shed-roofed rear
ell on the right side. The house has a hip-roofed porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with an original railing. The porch is accessed by a brick stair with brick knee walls. The house is covered with vinyl siding and has replacement vinyl windows. A shed- roofed front dormer has been removed.
The earliest known occupant of the house is M. C. Hunt (machine operator) in 1919.