W. Guthrie Murray House – c. 1940
Below in italics from the Burch Avenue National Register Nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author.
This one-story, side-gabled house is three-bays wide and double pile with projecting bays on the left and right elevations and a gabled rear ell on the left side. The house is faced with clinker brick and has clipped gables on the main roof and lower side gables; the rear gable is not clipped. A large, tapered chimney rises against the façade with a second brick chimney showing at the ridgeline. An asymmetrical gable at the front of the house shelters the front door, a panel door with metal hinges that is accessed through a brick arch. The house retains six-over-six wood windows throughout and wood door and window surrounds. The house does not appear on the 1937 Sanborn map; the earliest known residents are W. Guthrie Murray (machinist) and Elizabeth L. in 1940.