(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, front-gabled duplex is four-bays wide and triple pile. It is symmetrical with paired front-gabled porches, each supported by simple square posts with replacement railings. The building retains original molded wood weatherboards, a rectangular louvered vent in the front gable, exposed rafter tails, and six-over-six wood windows. It has a painted brick foundation and three interior brick chimneys and is identical in form to 909 and 911 Rome Avenue.
The first known occupants are Daniel W. (collector, Cash Furniture Company) and Katherine Y. Bryan and Joseph P. (tobacco worker) and Helen L. Broughton in 1940.