W. L. Riggsbee House – c. 1913
Below in italics from the Burch Avenue National Register Nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author.
This one-story, side-gabled house is three-bays wide and single pile with a gabled rear ell on the left side. The house features a full-width, shed-roofed front porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers. A shed-roofed dormer centered on the façade has a full-width louvered vent. The house has replacement siding, but retains original wood trim including boxed eaves and partial gable returns. One-over-one windows are modern replacements, but the original front door, a single-pane over two-panel doors remains. The house appears on the 1913 Sanborn map, however the earliest known resident is W. L. Riggsbee (electrician) in 1919.