(Below in italics is from the Burch Ave District NR listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-and-a-half story front-gabled bungalow is three-bays wide and triple pile. It stands on a corbelled brick foundation and has two interior brick chimneys. The gable extends over the front porch and is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with a replacement railing. The house has two shed-roofed dormers, one on each side of the main ridge. The dormers have exposed eaves and the front gable features knee braces. The house retains original four-over-one Craftsman windows and a fifteen-light French door with matching sidelight. The earliest known occupant is William Cornelius Stallings (rodman, City Public Works) in 1925. The Stallings family retained ownership of the house until 2006; it has been recently renovated.
Garage, c. 1925 – One-story, front-gabled, frame garage with wood weatherboards, metal roof, and plywood garage doors.