(Below in italics is from the Burch Ave District NR listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-and-a-half story, front-gabled bungalow is three-bays wide and triple pile. The house has low, projecting, gabled bays extending from the right and left elevations and a one-story, hip-roofed bay on the front right. The deep side-gabled front porch wraps around the left side of the house and is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers, with a replacement floor and railing. Other details include exposed eaves and a louvered vent in the front (porch) gable. The house retains molded wood weatherboards and four-over-one Craftsman windows, paired on the façade. It is a mirror image of the house at 1118 Burch Avenue. The earliest known occupant is Miles Bridges in 1925; Bridges (a machinist) remained in the house through at least 1940.