This two-story, side-gabled triplex is three-bays wide and double pile with a one-story shed- roofed addition across the rear. The house has a steeply-pitched, full-width shed-roofed front porch, supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with an original wood railing. It has two interior brick chimneys and rests on a brick foundation. It is covered with artificial siding and has replacement vinyl windows throughout. The central front door is an original fifteen- light French door with matching sidelight. There is a one-light over two-panel door on each side of the centered front door. The earliest known resident is J. S. Carden (millhand) in 1919.
07.12.62 - On fire!