Charles G. Harris House
3107 Cornwall Road, 1956, ca. 1980, Noncontributing Building
One-story, side-gabled, board-and-batten Ranch house has been heavily remodeled; L-plan with front entrance placed in corner of ell; projecting gabled bay in shorter arm of ell; replacement single-light casement windows. The 1956 city directory lists the house as under construction; by 1957, Charles Harris, president of Bull City Oil Company was in residence. Harris’s company had a bulk oil plant and Esso service station on Newton Road in West Durham.