From the 2003 National Register listing:
Hip-roofed one-story house with wide boxed eaves, an interior chimney, and contemporary paired windows at the northwest corner with two-over-two horizontal sashes. At the south end of the facade is an original picture window. Attached hipped carport with small storage room at the rear. The front door has a metal awning supported by metal posts. Francis D. Beard, manager of the Vickers Ave. branch of The Fidelity Bank, owner-occupant in 1955.