From the National Register of Historic Places: Burch Avenue Historic District
This one-story, side-gabled bungalow is three-bays wide and triple pile with a shed-roofed bay on the left (east) side. The asphalt-shingled roof has exposed eaves, two brick chimneys, and a shed-roofed front dormer. The full-width engaged front porch is supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers. The house retains original wood weatherboards on the side and rear elevations and the front dormer; the area under the porch has been covered with wood shingles. The house has four-over-one Craftsman windows and louvered vents and knee braces in the gable ends and the dormer. The earliest known occupant in Needham H. Loftin (wireman) in 1925.