Ray and Dorothy Quinn House
3317 Devon Road, ca. 1956, ca. 1980, Noncontributing Building
Two-story, side-gabled, brick Colonial Revival house with modillion molding along eaves; centered front entrance sheltered beneath a small flat-roofed porch; 8/8 wood windows; later front-gabled side wings, including a garage wing on the east side. The 1957 city directory shows Ray and Dorothy Quinn at this address; Ray E. Quinn Jr. was the owner of the R. E. Quinn Company, a home furniture retailer on East Main Street.