From the 2003 National Register listing:
Pyrmidal cottage with two tall chimneys, boxed eaves, plain siding, and four-over-four sash windows. The glazed and paneled door and hipped porch are original as well, but the tapered posts are probably ca. 1940 replacements. The central steps have been removed and the porch entrance switched to the north side. About 1960 an addition was built on the north rear side. W. H. Brown, a building contractor, was the owner from at least 1925 to 1940.