William and Helen Cranford House
2802 Chelsea Circle, ca. 1934, ca. 1990, Contributing Building
Two-story, front-gabled, brick Tudor Revival house featuring a sympathetic garage addition; other original details include stucco and applied half-timbering in gable ends, wood casement windows, and single-story side-gabled wing; later two-bay hipped garage with large gabled dormer stands at the north end of facade. Neighborhood history holds that the Cranfords were the first residents. City records date the house to 1934; the earliest identified residents are William and Helen Cranford, who are listed on Chelsea Circle as early as 1938. William E. Cranford Jr., presumably the same person who owned this house, worked as a clerk at Seeman Printery, Inc. in that year.