This one-story, hip-roofed Ranch house is three bays wide and triple-pile. The house has a continuous brick foundation and veneer, brick windowsills, and an interior brick chimney. It has a projecting hip-roofed bay on the right side of the façade in which the entrance and a picture window are located. The front door is a modern replacement with a decorative metal storm door and a colonial wood surround with dentil molding and fluted pilasters. It is sheltered by an aluminum awning on decorative metal posts accessed from the driveway by a brick stair. The picture window has metal casement windows on each side and wraps around the west side of the building. All other windows on the house are eight-over-eight or six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows. A stone retaining wall extends across the front of the property and along the driveway, which leads to a garage on the lower level of the left side of the façade. The earliest known occupant is James Hawkins (Bull City Garage) in 1950; county tax records also date the building to 1950.