Wade Penny House. Very long 6-bay brick Ranch house with a hipped roof with wide overhanging eaves, a large central chinmey, and metal crank-out windows. The central recessed door has decorative cast-iron posts flanking the recess. The windows flanking the entrance feature a picture window flanked by crank-out windows. At the rear of the east end is a recessed carport with decorative cast-iron posts. The brick walls have been painted white. The house is not listed in the 1952 directory. Wade Penny, owner of Penny Fumiture Co., was the owner-occupant in 1955. Charles Knott, the younger partner of George Hackney, designed the house.