(Below in italics is from the Holloway Street District NR listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, triple-A-roofed house is three bays wide and single-pile with an engaged front porch supported by replacement square posts and accessed by an off-centered flight of stairs and ramp. (The house formerly had two sets of steps to the front porch). The house has a stuccoed brick foundation, German-profile wood weatherboards, and an asphalt-shingled roof with vinyl soffits. The house has two-over-two windows at the front and a combination of one-over-one and two-over-two windows throughout the rest of the house. Constructed as a duplex, the house has two replacement doors flanking paired windows centered on the front façade. A gabled rear ell and two shed-roof additions define the back of the structure. The earliest known residents are Lewis Turner Wilcox and Mrs. Carrie Wilcox in 1911/12. Later residents include Beatrice, Dewey, & Walter M. Browning (upholsterer) in 1915/16.