(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This pyramidal-roofed house with a gable over the front entrance retains its original form. The house is three bays wide and double-pile. A one-story, hip-roofed block extends from the right (north) rear of the house with a small, shed-roofed block within the ell (likely an enclosed porch). The house rests on a brick pier and curtain foundation and has two tall, interior corbelled brick chimneys. The house has been wrapped with vinyl siding and has replacement wrought-iron posts supporting a hip-roofed front porch. Windows have two-over-two wood sashes. Tax records indicate construction in 1920 and early occupants include U. H. Parker in 1924, Jesse S. Oakley in 1934, and Arthur W. Garrett in 1939.
10.18.13 (Photo by G. Kueber)