(Below in italics is from the Holloway District NR listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, triple-A-roofed house is four bays wide and single-pile with a stuccoed brick foundation, vinyl siding and soffits, and an asphalt-shingled roof. Remaining architectural features include imbricated shingles and a round vent in the front gable. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by replacement turned posts and has a replacement modern rail. Windows are six-over-six vinyl and smaller than the originals. A one-story, gabled rear ell extends from the left (east) side of the house with a shed-roofed block (likely an enclosed porch) within the ell. The house appears on the 1913 Sanborn map. Early residents of the modest house were Ira F. Cates and Melvin Peed (clerk) in 1915, O. B. Tenney (electrician) in 1919, and Mrs. Emma Branch (widow and laundress) in 1924 and 1929.
10.18.13 (Photo by G. Kueber)