East Corporation Street

East Corporation started life as Haywood Street.

Corporation is short for Incoporation, as in an incorporated municipality. Yes, Corporation Street was the northern city limit when Durham was first incorporated in 1869 (one mile square from the railroad depot.)

108ECorporation_1980.jpg
Added: Sun, 11/06/2011 - 9:25am
By: gary
106.5ECorporation_1980.jpg
Added: Sun, 11/06/2011 - 9:23am
By: gary
106ECorporation_1980.jpg
Added: Sun, 11/06/2011 - 9:21am
By: gary
104EastCorporation_1980.jpg
Added: Sun, 11/06/2011 - 9:15am
By: gary
/sites/default/files/images/2006_9/MangumandHaywood_1952.jpg
Added: Wed, 07/20/2011 - 2:02pm
By: gary
1016-1026Cleveland_110256.jpg
Added: Wed, 07/20/2011 - 2:00pm
By: gary