Hutchins, John W.

Hutchins, John W.

John W. Hutchins was a butcher at the city market into the 1910s, when he became vice-president of the City Ice and Coal Company.  He died in the early 1920s. His wife Ella continued to live at 813 Cleveland St. into the late 1930s. Hutchins owned a large quantity of land between East Club Boulevard and Bragtown that became Northgate Park in 1939 (Plat Book 12, P 2.)

 

Comments

No comments yet.

Add new comment