07.05.06 (DC Tax office)
(Below in italics is from the 1984 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
c. 1925 two-story rectangular, brick- veneered Colonial Revival style duplex with slate-covered gable roof. Each entrance bay marked by slender paired Doric columns and pilasters supporting boxed cornice which is surmounted by balustrade with Chippendale style railing. Nicely proportioned building with attention to detail evident in panelled shutters, molded window sills, and on the first floor windows splayed brick lintels with keystones.