Addison E. Warren House – 1928
This one-story, front-gabled bungalow is three-bays wide and four pile with a low gable on each of the side elevations. A hip-roofed bay projects from the left side of the façade and a front-gabled front porch wraps around the right side of the house, supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with an original wood railing. The house is covered with wood weatherboards and has four-over-one Craftsman windows, a louvered vent in the front gable, and exposed eaves. The front door is a fifteen-light French door. A window on the left (west) elevation has been shortened to be a transom window. The house is a mirror image of the house at 915 Burch Avenue. According to on-line tax records the house was constructed in 1928; the earliest known occupant is Addison E. Warren in 1930.