(Below in italics is from the 2010 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, front-gabled bungalow is two-bays wide and triple pile with a full-width, engaged front porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers. The house has a clipped front gable, exposed eaves, and three interior brick chimneys. It retains original wood weatherboards but has replacement one-over-one windows throughout, paired on the left side. The front gable has wood shingles and a three-light Craftsman window flanked by louvered vents. There is an inset rear porch on the back right corner of the house. The house is nearly identical to the R. Henry Harris House at 1310 Chapel Hill Street, except for the central gable.
The earliest known occupant is George E. O’Neal (salesman, Five Points Auto Company) in 1925.