(Below in italics is from the 2004 East Durham National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
House. 1-story tri-gable house with vinyl siding, replacement sash windows, and a full
porch with replacement posts and railing. 1913 SM.
The home's first resident was most likely EB Rollins, a janitor, and his wife Pearl. In 1937 it was home to Mrs. Ethyl Bryant who worked in textiles, and by 1959 it was the home of William D. Morris who worked for American Tobacco.