Photographed January 2018, by Cheri Szcodronski (hmwPreservation) for the National Register application.
The earlist known occupant is C.E Stuart and wife Christine Stewart, in 1940. It is a one and a half story, front gabled Period Cottage built in 1940.
According to Deed Records, Julia Wright Herndon Lucas and Herman T. Lucas purchased the property August 6, 1945. On March 8, 2004, daughter Charsie A. Herndon sold the property to current owners, Jim and Joy Okeke.