(Below in italics is from the 2004 East Durham National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Small 1-story side-gable duplex with 6-over-6 sash windows and 2 gabled stoops with metal replacement posts. Vinyl siding. Built as military housing at Camp Butner during World War II, this was moved to this site and converted to a duplex. [owner interview] 1950 CD: Clyde Pearce owner/occupant, with 1 tenant.