Photograph taken by Cheri Szcondronski, National Historic Register Submission, January 2018
Oriented with its narrow end to the street, this one-story, hip-roofed Ranch house is two bays wide and four-pile. It has plain weatherboards with a faux stone veneer on the lower one-third of the façade, two-over-two horizontal-pane wood-sash windows, and an interior brick chimney. An inset porch on the front right (southeast) corner of the house is supported by decorative metal posts and shelters a solid wood door on its left (west) elevation. A second entrance on the left elevation of the house opens to an uncovered stoop. There is a prefabricated metal shed behind the house. County tax records date the house to 1955 and the earliest known occupants are Julius E. Robinson, helper at Old Hickory Motors, and his wife, Josephine, a teacher at Scarborough Nursery, in 1960.
County deed records show W.H. Olive and Josephine P. Olive sold the lot to Julius E. Robinson and Josephine Robinson. The house remains part of the Josephine W. Robinson Estate. It does not show if it is being utilized as a rental or if a family member resides in the house.