Photograph taken by Heather Slane, National Historic Register Submission, December 2017
This one-story, side-gabled, house is three bays wide and single-pile with a gabled wing at the left rear (southwest) and a shed-roofed wing at the right rear (northwest). The house has a brick veneer, vinyl windows, vinyl siding in the top part of the side gables, and an interior brick chimney. The entrance is centered on the façade and sheltered by a pedimented, front-gabled porch supported by decorative metal posts. A hip-roofed wing on the left (south) elevation has brick at the corners, vinyl windows on the front and rear elevations, and glass block windows on the left elevation flanking a central bay that has been enclosed with vinyl siding. While typical of early twentieth century forms, county tax records date the house to 1943 and it appears with this footprint on the 1950 Sanborn map.
Very little information on this house is available. County Deed records do not show an ownership trail for this property until 2010; but has its legal description as property of Marion Danielsand built in 1943. City Directories do not list this property in the 1940s, 1950s, or 1960s.
On September 16, 2010 the Federal National Mortgage Association sold this property to Nicolas Celle and his wife, Thursall Celle. The Celles sold the house to Pear Tree Investments LLC on November 28, 2018.