406 Oakwood, 1980
(Below in italics is from the 2009 Holloway Street National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled house with large projecting hip-roofed front wing has a wraparound porch that extends around the entire front block and terminates in the rear side- gabled block. The front block is two bays wide and single-pile with a low, hipped roof and a hip- roofed dormer centered on the front elevation. The rear block is four bays wide and triple-pile with a steeper, gabled roof. The house rests on a brick pier and curtain foundation and has wood weatherboards, and asphalt-shingled roof, and two tall, interior corbelled brick chimneys. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by battered posts on brick piers with a modern rail. The right side of the porch has been enclosed with plywood. A one-story, hip-roofed ell extends from the right (south) rear of the house. All first-floor windows have been boarded, though a wood panel protrudes from the bottom of each opening, a possible indication that the window size has been reduced. Four-over-one Craftsman-style windows remain on the second floor and one-over-one replacement windows are in the front dormer. An original large-pane over low single-panel door and matching sidelight remains, but have been boarded over. A low stone retaining wall runs along Oakwood Avenue and brick piers with concrete caps mark the steps to the house from the wall. The earliest known resident is Floyd Lambe (employee, T. J. Lambe Sons & Company) in 1907. Junius P. Moore (foreman) was listed as the primary occupant from 1909 to 1939.
The house was fully restored in 2009-2010.
Pictures of the interior of the house post rennovation. Will add pictures pre-rennovation soon.