(Below in italics is from the 2004 East Durham National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Gospel Tabernacle. Front-gabled brick sanctuary, 3 bays wide and 8 bays deep, with paired rectangular stained glass windows. The marble cornerstone has the date 1945. A 1960s narthex addition of contemporary design features a large green glass window that occupies the front gable, with two glazed entrances sheltered by a flat metal awning. At the rear, a small front-gable Craftsman-style house, apparently built in 1945, is attached. This was probably the original parsonage. It has 4-over-1 vertical sash windows, a recessed 2-bay Craftsman porch, and vinyl siding. Now the Mt. Calvary Lighthouse of Faith. The building is noncontributing due to the prominent 1960s addition. 1945 CD: Gospel Tabernacle. 1960 CD: Gospel Center.