(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, triple-A-roofed house is three-bays wide and single pile with a gabled rear ell on the left side and a shed-roofed addition to the right of the ell. While it retains its original form and wood shingles and trim in the front gable, the house has been covered with aluminum siding and has replacement windows throughout. Additionally, it has a replacement shed-roofed front porch that does not extend across the entire façade, a significant change from the original porch design. The house appears on the 1913 Sanborn maps.
The earliest known occupant of the house is Arthur P. Poole (proprietor, Peerless Bakery) in 1919.