A one-story, hip-roofed house, this building is identical in form to its neighbors at 612 and 616 N. Queen Street. The house is three bays wide and triple-pile with a brick foundation, wood weatherboards, and a standing-seam metal roof. There is a small hip-roofed dormer on the front façade that has been covered with vinyl siding, obscuring any original window or vent, and two interior brick chimneys in poor condition. The engaged front porch is supported by original battered posts on painted brick piers with a modern replacement rail. Windows are replacement six-over-one vinyl and the front door and sidelight are boarded. Early inhabitants include F.L. Suitt in 1919 and A. K. Gunter in 1924.
The house was completely renovated in 2012.
February 2021, from right to left - 612, 614, and 616 N. Queen.