J. Patrick Crumpacker House – c. 1937
This one-story, side-gabled house is four-bays wide and double pile with a hip-roofed rear ell. The house is covered with aluminum siding, but retains original six-over-six wood windows. A projecting gabled roof supported by decorative cast metal porch posts shelters the replacement front door. The lot was originally part of the R. L. Crumpacker House property and the two houses shared a garage. The house was erected in the late 1930s and the earliest known residents are J. Patrick Crumpacker (salesman, Durham Dairy Products, Inc.) and his wife Shirley M. in 1940.