Angus E. Maynor House – c. 1925
Below in italics from the Burch Avenue National Register Nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author.
This one-and-a-half story side-gabled bungalow is three-bays wide and double pile with a hip-roofed rear ell on the right side. The house features an inset front porch supported by tapered wood columns with an original railing. The enclosed room on the left side of the porch is very likely original, as the siding matches the rest of the house and the porch trim does not seem to have been altered. The house retains original wood weatherboards and trim, including exposed eaves. Windows are six-over-two wood windows and the front door is a fifteen-light French door with matching sidelight. A shed-roofed dormer extends from the main ridge and features a stationary, single-pane window. Second-floor windows on the right gable end have been replaced with modern patio doors. The earliest known occupant is Angus E. Maynor (barber) in 1925.