913 EXUM ST.
This one-story, side-gabled Craftsman bungalow is three-bays wide and triple pile. It is typical of the style with a full-width, engaged front porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers. The original wood porch floor has been replaced with a concrete slab, but the house retains original molded wood weatherboards and four-over-one Craftsman windows. A gabled front dormer has a pair of four-light casement windows. The building rests on a painted brick foundation and has two interior brick chimneys. The earliest known occupant of the house is Oscar D. Dawson (machine operator) in 1930.