(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, front-gabled bungalow is four-bays wide and triple pile. The house has a full- width, engaged front porch supported by grouped tapered posts on vinyl-covered piers with a replacement railing. The house is covered with vinyl siding and has replacement windows throughout. Brackets in the front gable have been covered with vinyl, but the original multi- light gable windows remain. The foundation has been covered with stucco, but two interior brick chimneys remain exposed. The house is identical in form to the house at 913 Rome Avenue and was likely constructed by the same person. It is listed as vacant in the 1919 city directory; the earliest known occupant is Gordon S. Justice (policeman) in 1925. Prior to 1940, this home had the address of 913 Rome.