O. M. Dawson House – c. 1919
This one-story, gable-and-wing house is three-bays wide and double pile with a gabled rear ell. The house has a hip-roofed front porch that wraps around the projecting front gable; it is supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers and has an original turned porch railing on all but one length of porch. A pressed metal shingle roof remains; the house has been covered with asbestos siding while aluminum covers the soffits and eaves. Windows are vinyl replacement windows and a modern hollow-core metal door has replaced the original fifteen-light French front door. The first known occupant is O. M. Dawson (machinist) in 1919.