Frederick and Mildred Darkis House
3010 Surrey Road, ca. 1951, Noncontributing Building
One-story, side-gabled, brick Ranch house with brick exterior, replacement windows and additions at front porch and west side, including attached garage. The rear elevation overlooks the fifth (originally fourteenth) green with large gabled additions, including a gabled porch. City records date the house to 1951, but the address does not appear in the 1952 city directory. The 1953 directory was not available, but the 1954 city directory lists Frederick and Mildred Darkis as owners; Frederick R. Darkis was a chemist with Liggett & Myers.