Ralph B. Fuller House
3938 Dover Road, ca. 1928, ca. 1980, Contributing Building
Two-story side-gabled Colonial Revival with mitered weatherboard exterior, 6/1 sash, centered front
entry with sidelights and transom sheltered by a barrel-arch gabled entry porch on Doric columns, two story
side-gabled wing at left end of facade, sunroom at right end, and very large two-story side-gabled
garage with side entry added at rear, attached by a hyphen. City records date this house to 1928 and
neighborhood oral history identifies this as the Fuller House. Ralph B. Fuller, an insurance agent,
appears on Dover Road as early as the 1932 city directory.