Willis and Emily Aldridge House
3322 Devon Road, ca. 1952, Contributing Building
One-story, hipped-roof, brick Ranch house with deep eaves and metal casement windows, providing modernist elements; other features include a picture window, recessed entry with sidelights, and garage at south elevation; despite the Devon Road address, the facade fronts Windsor Way. Willis and Emily Aldridge are the earliest owners and residents listed in the city directories; Willis H. Aldridge was part owner of the company Montgomery & Aldridge, which operated a gas station on Morgan Street and household appliances store on Roney Street.