(Below in italics is from the 2003 Lakewood Park National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Broadway and Ward Grocery Store. One-story brick, flat-roofed commercial building with a parapet roof with terra cotta coping, walls of running bond veneer, and a glass storefront with metal door and window trim. Small metal windows illuminate the side elevations. H. J. Broadway and Philip Ward ran a grocery store here in the 1940s. By 1952 Pickard Rooftng Co. occupied the building. [1937 SM, 1952 CD, interview]
For the past few years the building has been home to Chameleon Nightclub. There is a great mural on the side of the building as well.