Carroll Street

Early 21st century Carroll Street is a composite of several earlier street names. The section north of Morehead Avenue was originally called Cameron Street; the Lyon Park portion (south of Morhead) was called Shaw Street. These two streets were slightly offest at Morehead. Shaw went south to West Cobb Street, ending just beyond the intersection. Carroll Street only existed as a small street further south, between present-day Lakewood Ave. and Wells Street.

/sites/default/files/images/2013_3/1213Carroll.jpg
1213 CARROLL ST. (building)
Added: Mon, 03/11/2013 - 8:31pm
By: gary
/sites/default/files/images/2013_3/1211Carroll.jpg
1211 CARROLL ST. (building)
Added: Mon, 03/11/2013 - 8:29pm
By: gary
/sites/default/files/images/2013_3/1209Carroll.jpg
1209 CARROLL ST. (building)
Added: Mon, 03/11/2013 - 8:26pm
By: gary
/sites/default/files/images/2013_3/1207Carroll.jpg
1207 CARROLL ST. (building)
Added: Mon, 03/11/2013 - 8:25pm
By: gary
/sites/default/files/images/2013_3/1205Carroll.jpg
1205 CARROLL ST. (building)
Added: Mon, 03/11/2013 - 8:23pm
By: gary
Screen Shot 2012-11-14 at 3.11.38 AM.png
Added: Wed, 11/14/2012 - 5:06pm
By: Karen
1009WCobbSt_040712.jpg
1009 W. COBB ST. (building)
Added: Mon, 04/09/2012 - 8:59pm
1309carroll_040712.jpg
Added: Mon, 04/09/2012 - 8:27pm
By: gary
armyreserve_040312.jpg
Added: Wed, 04/04/2012 - 1:14pm
By: gary
706Carroll_040312.jpg
Added: Tue, 04/03/2012 - 5:21pm
By: gary