Carroll Street

Early 21st century Carroll Street is a composite of several earlier street names. The section north of Morehead Avenue was originally called Cameron Street; the Lyon Park portion (south of Morhead) was called Shaw Street. These two streets were slightly offest at Morehead. Shaw went south to West Cobb Street, ending just beyond the intersection. Carroll Street only existed as a small street further south, between present-day Lakewood Ave. and Wells Street.

918Morhead_052508.jpg
Added: Sat, 12/10/2011 - 10:58am
By: gary
1003Carroll_120311.jpg
Added: Sat, 12/10/2011 - 10:05am
By: gary
1007Carroll_120311.jpg
Added: Sat, 12/10/2011 - 10:03am
By: gary
913Morehead_120311.jpg
Added: Sun, 12/04/2011 - 11:19am
By: gary
1009-1013WChapelHill_092511.jpg
Added: Sun, 09/25/2011 - 8:06pm
By: gary
1009WCH_boothdrug_1953.jpg
Added: Sun, 07/24/2011 - 10:21am
By: gary
/sites/default/files/images/2006_10/paulimurray_carrol_1910.jpg
Added: Mon, 12/18/2006 - 5:00am
By: gary
1101WChapelHill_1980.jpg
Added: Thu, 12/14/2006 - 5:23am
By: gary