West Corporation Street

Corporation is short for Incoporation, as in an incorporated municipality. Yes, Corporation Street was the northern city limit when Durham was first incorporated in 1869 (one mile square from the railroad depot.)

/sites/default/files/images/2008_7/Foster_Mangum_BE_E_1948.jpg
Added: Fri, 07/11/2008 - 4:04am
By: gary
/sites/default/files/images/2008_6/Miller-Hurst_1960s.jpg
600 FOSTER ST. (building)
Added: Mon, 06/30/2008 - 4:01am
By: gary
/sites/default/files/images/2008_6/DAP_1930.jpg
Added: Fri, 06/27/2008 - 4:01am
By: gary
BrodieDukeWarehouse_1930s.jpg
Added: Wed, 06/25/2008 - 4:10am
By: gary
/sites/default/files/images/2008_6/citygarage_1940s.jpg
Added: Mon, 06/23/2008 - 4:05am
By: gary
/sites/default/files/images/2008_6/nutread_1953.jpg
Added: Fri, 06/20/2008 - 4:00am
By: gary
/sites/default/files/images/2008_6/garrardwarehouses_1920s.jpg
Added: Wed, 06/04/2008 - 4:13am
By: gary